Home HRVH

Interior of Old Marlboro Methodist Church

The Old Grand Street School (where the present day fire house is now), was also where the first Marlboro Library was held from 1911-1913, and then again after the 1915 fire destroyed the Old Marlborough Methodist Church. The Old Marlborough Methodist Church was once located up on the hill in the center of Grand Street.

Old King Street Library Marlboro, NY

The King Street Library building was constructed in 1921, and served as the Marlborough Library until 1978, when the present day Library was constructed at 1251 Route 9W.

This image shows King Street before the King Street Library building was constucted.